Open & Bridge Registration
First Foundations is now accepting new students for the 2020-2021 school year.
What to Bring to Registration
1. Admission Forms (Immunization and Doctor Statement may be submitted at a later date)
2. Enrollment Form:
*Authorize Pick-Up: must be someone other than parent, need phone numbers, can be emergency contact
*Emergency Medical Care Facility (hospital): should say “nearest” or “closest”
*Allergies: if none, put “none” or “n/a”
3. Discipline and Guidance Form
4. Fees you will pay at Registration:
-Application Fee: $105 (Current Students) $125 (New Students)
-Book Fee: $140 / $240 (5 Day)/ $255 (Kdg.)
Postdated Checks for May & August (Which will be cashed May 1 & August 1)
* We will have staff here to help you if you have questions regarding the forms.
* Upon your arrival, you will be given a number. When your number is called you will begin registering your child. We will go through your forms and make sure we have everything required by the State and upon completion, your child will be officially enrolled.
Lottery System for Registration
To aid in registration, a lottery* system is used. Everyone is given a number which is placed in a container. Numbers are drawn randomly and when your number is called it will be your turn to register. We have found that this system prevents you from having to stand in line for hours prior to the start of registration.
To help with the congestion in the parking lot, we ask that you arrive no earlier than ten minutes prior to your scheduled registration start time. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
We will continue enrolling new students until all spaces are filled. At that time, we will begin our waiting list.